6 - 8 servings
How to cook Cheesy Crab Bake
- 1 pound fresh crab meat
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 eggs or egg substitute
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 drops Tobacco sauce
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray 1 1/2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms until tender.
- In large bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients, except cheese and crab meat, until blended.
- Add mushrooms, cheese and crab meat.
- Pour into casserole and bake about 45 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
The Cheesy Crab Bake recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Cheesy Crab Bake serves/makes: 6 - 8 servings
The Cheesy Crab Bake recipe is adopted from The Casseroles by Christie Katona and Thomas Katona.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Baked