How to cook Cheesy Fish and Vegetables
- 1 pound halibut or cod fish fillets, cut into serving-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrots in cheese flavored sauce
- Place fish fillets in large skillet; add wine and parsley. Cover and cook 5 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Meanwhile, cook vegetables pouch as directed on package.
- Remove fish from skillet; place on heated serving platter.
- Add hot vegetable mixture to hot cooking liquid in skillet; mix well.
- Spoon mixture over fish. if desired, garnish with additional parsley.
The Cheesy Fish and Vegetables recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Cheesy Fish and Vegetables serves/makes: 4
The Cheesy Fish and Vegetables recipe is adopted from The Easy Weekend Meals - Sept 1997.
Main Ingredient: Halibut
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered