How to cook Cheesy Sardines on Toast
- 12 sardines (canned)
- 4 slices of bread, toasted
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- Toast the bread.
- Place 3 sardines on each piece of toast.
- Cover with grated cheese.
- Put in hot oven for about 3 minutes, then serve.
The Cheesy Sardines on Toast is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 5 minutes. This recipe is a great idea for appetizer.
This recipe for Cheesy Sardines on Toast serves/makes: 4
The Cheesy Sardines on Toast recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sardines
Preparation Method: Baked