How to cook Cheesy Stuffed Striper
- 1 whole striper, about 2 pounds, cleaned
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions or fresh white onions
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Spoon mix of onion, mushroom and cheese into cavity of fish.
- Season with salt and pepper; secure with toothpicks or skewers.
- Broil or grill over hot coals about 8-10 minutes per side. Use a fork to test whether the fish is cooked through and tender.
- Serve the Cheesy Stuffed Striper hot.
The Cheesy Stuffed Striper recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Cheesy Stuffed Striper serves/makes: 6 servings
The Cheesy Stuffed Striper recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled