4 - 6
How to cook Cheesy Trout Fillets
- 4 to 6 trout fillets (about 6 to 8 ounces each)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, finely shredded
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Place trout fillets in a shallow, lightly-oiled baking dish.
- Saute onion in butter in a saucepan until tender.
- Stir in cream of shrimp soup, half and half, Swiss cheese, and Cheddar cheese. Stir carefully until cheese melts.
- Spoon mixture over trout fillets. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
The Cheesy Trout Fillets recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Cheesy Trout Fillets serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Cheesy Trout Fillets recipe is adopted from Jan Reynolds.
Main Ingredient: Trout
Preparation Method: Baked