6 - 8
How to cook Cherrystone Clams with Spicy Butter
- 36 cherrystone clams
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the broiler.
- Open the clams and arrange them neatly on half shells on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, cream the butter with the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon the mixture evenly over the clams.
- Place them under the broiler for 1 minutes.
- Serve the Cherrystone Clams with Spicy Butter immediately with a loaf of crusty French bread and a carafe of wine.
The Cherrystone Clams with Spicy Butter recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Cherrystone Clams with Spicy Butter serves/makes: 6 - 8
The Cherrystone Clams with Spicy Butter recipe is adopted from The Tabasco Brand Cookbook by Paul McIlhenny 2004.
Main Ingredient: Clams
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled