How to cook Chesapeake Bay Crab Quiche
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
- 8 fresh sprigs thyme, to garnish
- 1 2/3 cup crab meat, flaked
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Combine all Quiche Filling ingredients and spread in pie shell.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Garnish each slice of Chesapeake Bay Crab Quiche with fresh thyme sprig.
The Chesapeake Bay Crab Quiche recipe easy to cook and so good!
In French cuisine, a quiche is a baked dish that is based on a custard made from eggs and milk or cream in a pastry crust. Quiche is generally an open pie, but may include an arrangement of tomato slices or pastry off-cuts for a decorative finish.
This recipe for Chesapeake Bay Crab Quiche serves/makes: 8 servings
The Chesapeake Bay Crab Quiche recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Baked