How to cook Chick Pea and Tuna Salad
- 2 (6-ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can chick peas
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, minced
- 1/2 cup parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Mixed salad greens
- Combine all ingredients except the salad greens and chill overnight.
- Serve the Chick Pea and Tuna Salad over mixed salad greens.
The Chick Pea and Tuna Salad recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Chick Pea and Tuna Salad serves/makes: 6
The Chick Pea and Tuna Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Salad