8 - 10
How to cook Chilean Mussels Chicken and Chorizo
- 4 pounds mussels, cleaned
- 1/2 pound chorizo, sliced
- 2 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 3 ounces bacon, cubed
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 chilies, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the drumsticks 20 minutes in water with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put half of the drumsticks in a large pan, add half of the leek, the mussels, the chorizo, the bacon, the chilies and the oregano. Repeat the process and pour the chicken stock on top.
- Bring to the boil and cook 5 minutes or so on high heat, until all mussels have opened.
The Chilean Mussels Chicken and Chorizo recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Chilean Mussels Chicken and Chorizo serves/makes: 8 - 10
The Chilean Mussels Chicken and Chorizo recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mussels
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered
Cuisine: South American
(more South American