How to cook Chinese Lobster Tails with Mushrooms
- 2 lobster tails, cubed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 pound bean sprouts
- 3/4 cup mushrooms, cooked
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Cook lobster and onion in oil in a covered pan or wok, until no longer crisp.
- Add bean sprouts and mushrooms.
- Blend soy sauce and cornstarch. Add.
- Toss all ingredients together over very hot fire for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve the Chinese Lobster Tails with Mushrooms hot over steamed rice.
The Chinese Lobster Tails with Mushrooms recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
It is cheaper to buy lobster tails than whole lobsters, as there is not too much meat to eat in a whole lobster once everything else has been discarded.
This recipe for Chinese Lobster Tails with Mushrooms serves/makes: 4
The Chinese Lobster Tails with Mushrooms recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered