How to cook Chinese Steamed Eggs with Shrimps
- 3 tablespoons peeled shrimps (prawns), deveined
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups good-quality cold chicken stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cooked peas
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 spring onion (scallion), chopped
- Beat the eggs and mix in the stock. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in half the shrimps (prawns) and all the peas and put in an attractive heatproof dish.
- Place in a steamer, cover and steam for 15 minutes.
- Arrange the remaining shrimps (prawns) on top, pour the soy sauce over and steam for a further 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle the chopped spring onion over to serve.
The Chinese Steamed Eggs with Shrimps recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Chinese Steamed Eggs with Shrimps serves/makes: 2
The Chinese Steamed Eggs with Shrimps recipe is adopted from Secrets From a Chinese Kitchen by Vivienne and Jenny Lo 2000 .
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Steamed