4 - 6
How to cook Chinese Steamed Lingcod in Dow See
- 1 1/2 pounds lingcod fillets
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- Bit of fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Pinch of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dow see (black beans), rinsed, drained, and mashed
- Marinate the lingcod fillets in the light soy sauce, sherry, and ginger, for 15 minutes.
- Add the garlic, scallions, brown sugar, and dow see.
- Mix this carefully with the fish, and place the fish and marinade in a baking dish that will fit into a steamer.
- Cover, and steam for 20 minutes.
- The fish should steam quickly, so be careful not to overcook it.
The Chinese Steamed Lingcod in Dow See recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Chinese Steamed Lingcod in Dow See serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Chinese Steamed Lingcod in Dow See recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Steamed