How to cook Choisy Steamed Salmon Fillets
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 4 large enough garlic cloves
- 1 lettuce head
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Insert garlic cloves into salmon fillets generously salt and pepper.
- Delicately break-up lettuce leaves soften lettuce leaves into hot, boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Roll salmon fillets into softened lettuce leaves.
- Steam stuffed lettuce leaves for 5 minutes and serve.
The Choisy Steamed Salmon Fillets is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
Steaming is recommended for low fat diets.
This recipe for Choisy Steamed Salmon Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Choisy Steamed Salmon Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Steamed