2 - 3
How to cook Citrus Baked Alaska Pollock
- 1 pound Alaska Pollock fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put the Alaska Pollock fillets in baking dish.
- Combine crushed red pepper, soy sauce, lime juice, lemon juice, melted butter, garlic, salt and pepper and pour over the Alaska Pollock fillets.
- Bake into preheat oven at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Baste fish twice while baking.
The Citrus Baked Alaska Pollock is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 30 minutes.
Don't be afraid to substitute cod
, red snapper, whiting or any firm-fleshed fish for the Pollock
This recipe for Citrus Baked Alaska Pollock serves/makes: 2 - 3
The Citrus Baked Alaska Pollock recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
The photo is submitted by Daniel - 02.18.2011.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Baked