How to cook Citrus Baked Red Snapper
- 6 red snapper fillets, about 6 ounces each
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh ginger, grated
- 3 tablespoons dry Vermouth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, optional
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 or 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 peeled orange, sectioned, for garnish
- Parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Use a 9 x 13-inch greased baking dish.
- Combine juices and ginger in skillet. Add Vermouth and bring to a boil quickly. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place the red snapper fillets in baking dish in single layer, skin side down. Dot with margarine. Pour liquid from skillet over fish. Top with sliced oranges.
- Bake 15 - 20 minutes. Time can vary with thickness of fish.
- Garnish the baked red snapper with orange sections and parsley.
This recipe for Citrus Baked Red Snapper serves/makes: 6
The Citrus Baked Red Snapper Recipe adopted from Top Nosh.
Main Ingredient: Snapper
Preparation Method: Baked