How to cook Citrus Orange Roughy Fillets
- 4 orange roughy (or other white fish such as halibut) fillets, about 4 ounces each and 3/4 inch thick
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 5 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 teaspoons oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- Orange and lemon slices, to garnish
- Butter the crockpot and place the orange roughy fillets in it.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sauté the onion and the chopped parsley in the oil until the onion is transparent.
- Sprinkle over the fish with the grated rinds.
- Cover and cook on the LOW setting for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve the Citrus Orange Roughy Fillets garnished with orange and lemon slices.
The Citrus Orange Roughy Fillets recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Citrus Orange Roughy Fillets serves/makes: 4 servings
The Citrus Orange Roughy Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Orange Roughy
(more Orange Roughy
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered