How to cook Clam Chowder au Gratin
- 2 cans minced clams undrained (6 1/2 ounces each)
- 4 cups hot water
- 1 package au gratin potato mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, if desired
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- Heat water, potatoes and salt to boiling in 3-quart saucepan. Boil 11 to 13 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain.
- Stir in sauce mix and remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally; reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender.
- Serve the Clam Chowder au Gratin hot with crackers or bread.
The Clam Chowder au Gratin recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Clam Chowder au Gratin serves/makes: 4
The Clam Chowder au Gratin recipe is adopted from The Easy Casseroles & One-Dish Meals - 1997.
Main Ingredient: Clams
Preparation Method: Soup/Stew