3 - 4
How to cook Clam Chowder with Corn
- 2 cans (6 or 8 ounces) chopped clams
- 4 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 fresh corn on the cob
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh pepper
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup flour
- Saute chopped onion in butter. Add everything else except flour.
- In measuring cup, mix flour with a little bit of warm water to dissolve it. Add mixture to pot and bring just to boiling.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes. (If you want a thicker base, add a little bit more flour.)
- Serve with oyster crackers, fresh bread, and a salad.
This recipe for Clam Chowder with Corn serves/makes: 3 - 4
The Clam Chowder with Corn recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Clams
Preparation Method: Soup/Stew