How to cook Clam Dip
- 1 (6 1/2-ounce) can cooked clams (or crab), drained well
- 1( 8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- In a medium bowl, combine cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion and garlic salts, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco sauce; blend thoroughly.
- Stir in clams (or crab).
- Serve with assorted crackers or fresh raw vegetables.
The Clam Dip recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Clam Dip serves/makes: 2 cups
The Clam Dip recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Clams
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked