How to cook Coated Fried Fish Fillets
- Fish fillets (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup (140 g) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) melted butter
- 2 eggs
- Juices from fish
- Frying oil
- Mix together all ingredients except for fish fillets and oil.
- Coat fish fillets with dough.
- Into a heavy frying-pan, fry coated fish fillets on both sides into hot oil turning once, until done.
A simple recipe for making fried fish.
Serve, along with mashed or baked potatoes.
This recipe for Coated Fried Fish Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Coated Fried Fish Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed