4 - 6
How to cook Coconut Shrimp with Lime Dressing
- 24 large shrimp, peeled, deveined, and butterflied
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 (10-ounce) package seasoned fry batter
- 1 (13 -ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- Peanut oil, for frying
- Lime Dressing (see the recipe below)
Lime Dressing Ingredients:
- Mix fry batter and coconut milk together and set aside.
- Dredge shrimp in flour to coat. Dip shrimp into batter mixture and then roll into coconut flakes to coat completely.
- In a large pan, heat the oil to 350°F (180°C), and gently submerge the shrimp. Fry for about 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels. Place on skewers, if desired, and serve with Lime Dressing.
How to cook Lime Dressing
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lime (finely grated zest and juice)
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon habanero pepper, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and chill until ready to serve.
The Coconut Shrimp with Lime Dressing recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Coconut Shrimp with Lime Dressing serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Coconut Shrimp with Lime Dressing recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried