How to cook Coconut Shrimp with Mango Chili Sauce
- 6 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Panko, Japanese bread crumbs
- 1 cup dried coconut
- 4 cups oil, for frying
- Mango Chili Dipping Sauce (see the recipe below)
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1/2-cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 cup soda water
- 1/4 cup ale
Mango Chili Dipping Sauce Ingredients:
- Add wet batter ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well. Batter should resemble pancake batter. If batter is too thick, add more liquid.
- Mix together Panko and coconut. Submerge shrimp into batter and coat with coconut mixture, shaking off excess.
- Heat oil to 350°F (180°C) and fry shrimp until golden brown; season with salt.
- Serve with Mango Chili Dipping Sauce.
How to cook Mango Chili Dipping Sauce
- 1 mango, peeled and seeded
- 1 tablespoon garlic chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a blender, puree mango and add other ingredients.
- Season with salt, to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
The Coconut Shrimp with Mango Chili Sauce recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Coconut Shrimp with Mango Chili Sauce serves/makes: 2
The Coconut Shrimp with Mango Chili Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried