How to cook Cod Small Vegetables Bundle
- 4 cod fillets
- 1 carrot
- 1 leek (white part only)
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 tomato, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 5 tablespoons (75 mL) oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Peel carrot, white part of leek and celery stalk cut into thin strips.
- Heat oil saute vegetable strips for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Mix in tomato dices and minced garlic cook over very low heat for 1 minute.
- Butter the bottom of a large sheet al foil salt and pepper.
- Spoon 1/5th vegetable mixture onto al foil top with 1 cod fillet.
- Repeat 3 times top with remaining vegetable mixture.
- Tightly close al foil.
- Bake, into a preheated oven 450°F (230°C) oven, over wire rack, for 5 minutes.
- Transfer bundle onto a cookie sheet, bake for 8 minutes more.
- Just before serving, cut top of bundle using scissors.
Serve along with baked potatoes.
This recipe for Cod Small Vegetables Bundle serves/makes: 4
The Cod Small Vegetables Bundle recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Cod
Preparation Method: Baked