How to cook Cod Steaks with Spices
- 4 cod steaks
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) butter
- 1 lemon, into wedges
- Dust cod steaks with cumin, salt and pepper.
- Spread fish steaks with spicy brown mustard.
- If barbecueing, use butter to baste fish steaks while grilling.
- Grill fish steaks for about 3 minutes per side.
Dot fish steaks with butter and broil fish steaks under broiler for about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Serve fish steaks along with lemon wedges.
Preparation + cooking time: 15 minutes
This recipe for Cod Steaks with Spices serves/makes: 4
The Cod Steaks with Spices recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Cod
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled