How to cook Cod with Black Garlic, Sesame, and Shiitake
- 2 Alaska Cod fillets (about 4-6 ounces each), thawed if frozen
- 1 clove black garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup dried shiitake, rehydrated
- Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Rinse fish, pat dry with a paper towel, and place on non-stick pan.
- In a small bowl, place black garlic and warm in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Mash the garlic clove and add olive oil and sesame seeds.
- Brush this mixture on cod fillets and sprinkle the mushrooms around the fish.
- Place in oven for 12-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish. If your fillets are on the thick side, flip halfway through cooking.
- Serve alongside rice, your favorite salad, or whole grain!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
This Cod with Black Garlic, Sesame, and Shiitake recipe very simple to cook and very tasty too!
This recipe for Cod with Black Garlic, Sesame, and Shiitake serves/makes: 2 servings
The Cod with Black Garlic, Sesame, and Shiitake recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Cod
Preparation Method: Baked