How to cook Corn Bread Crusted Fish Sticks
- 1 1/2 pounds halibut fillets, cut into eighteen 4x1x1/2-inch strips
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- All purpose flour
- 1 cup purchased Italian salad dressing
- 2 large eggs
- 4 cups corn bread stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Spray large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray. Place flour in shallow dish to blend. Using on/off turns, finely grind stuffing mix in processor.
- Transfer crumbs to third shallow dish; mix in parsley. Dip fish sticks into flour, then into egg mixture, then into crumbs, covering completely. Place on prepared baking sheet. (Can be prepared up to 4 hours ahead; cover and chill.)
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Bake fish sticks until cooked through, crisp and firm to touch, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to platter and serve warm.
The Corn Bread Crusted Fish Sticks recipe easy to prepare and so good! Usually this dish is served on Hanukkah.
This recipe for Corn Bread Crusted Fish Sticks serves/makes: 6
The Corn Bread Crusted Fish Sticks recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Halibut
Preparation Method: Baked