How to cook Cornflake Coated Citrus Mahi-Mahi
- 4 mahi-mahi fillets (about 4 to 6 ounces and 1-inch thick each)
- 2 cups cornflake cereal, crushed to 3/4 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 oranges, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Pat the mahi-mahi fillets with paper towel. Set aside.
- Place cereal in a shallow dish or pan. Stir in orange rind, salt, tarragon, pepper and chopped parsley.
- Dip the mahi-mahi fillets in melted margarine. Coat with cereal mixture.
- Place a single layer in a foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 375°F (190°C) about 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Do not cover or turn fish while baking.
- Serve the Cornflake Coated Citrus Mahi-Mahi with orange slices.
This recipe for Cornflake Coated Citrus Mahi-Mahi serves/makes: 4 servings
The Cornflake Coated Citrus Mahi-Mahi recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Baked