How to cook Country-Style Maine Sardines
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) Maine sardines
- 3 cup mashed potatoes seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drain sardines.
- Add parsley to potatoes and mix well. Spread potatoes in the bottom of a well-greased baking dish (8 x 8 x 2 inch).
- Arrange sardines over potaotes. Cover with tomato slices. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with cheese.
- Bake in a moderate oven (350°F) for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese melts.
The Country-Style Maine Sardines is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Country-Style Maine Sardines serves/makes: 4
The Country-Style Maine Sardines recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sardines
Preparation Method: Baked