How to cook Crab, Asparagus and Mushroom Pasta
- 10-12 crab imitation sticks, chopped
- 9-10 cloves garlic, chopped
- 10-12 stalks asparagus, chopped
- 10 shitake or any mushroom, sliced
- 3 small plum tomatoes chopped or 10-12 grape tomatoes halved
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper, and red chili flakes to taste
- 1 to 1 1/2 pasta of your choice, cooked according to the instructions on the package
- Heat 5 tablespoons of oil on medium heat.
- Add the garlic. Saute for a minute and add the asparagus.
- Turn heat to low, cover and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and chopped crab imitation sticks.
- Cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook covered for 10 more minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta to the crab/vegetables and mix it all very well.
- Add salt, pepper and red chili flakes to taste.
- Pour a few teaspoons of olive oil on top and serve the Crab, Asparagus and Mushroom Pasta immediately.
The Crab, Asparagus and Mushroom Pasta
recipe easy to cook and so good! I use quite a bit of olive oil in this recipe. You can use as much as you are comfortable with. You can make this with angel hair, spaghetti, fettucini or any of your favorite pasta.
You can also add pancetta but that is optional. Once you are comfortable with this recipe, you can add in or take out ingredients as you wish. I do highly recommend using the asparagus and mushroom as they really make the dish tasty.
This recipe for Crab, Asparagus and Mushroom Pasta serves/makes: 6 servings
The Crab, Asparagus and Mushroom Pasta recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Pasta