How to cook Crab Bisque (Microwave)
- 1 (7 1/2-ounce / 213-mL) can crab meat, with juice
- 2 (10-ounce / 284-mL each) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup (25O mL) light cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- Juice and rind of 1 small lemon
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) chopped walnuts
- Into a glass microwave-safe bowl with a lid, mix together all ingredients.
- Microwave on 'HIGH' for 10 minutes, stirring twice.
Oven: 700 watts
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Bisque is a thick, creamy, highly-seasoned soup of French origin, classically of pureed crustaceans. It can be made from lobster, crab, shrimp or crayfish. Also, creamy soups made from vegetables instead of seafood are sometimes called bisques.
This recipe for Crab Bisque (Microwave) serves/makes: 3
The Crab Bisque (Microwave) recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Soup/Stew