How to cook Crab Crusted Baked Grouper
- 4 grouper fillets (6 ounce each)
- 1 (6 ounce) can crab meat, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- Flavored bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped yellow bell pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, red pepper, yellow pepper, green onions, jalapeno, butter, crab meat, and mozzarella cheese.
- Arrange seasoning grouper fillets with salt and pepper in a single layer in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Spread the crumb topping evenly over the fish.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork. If you have thin fillets, you may broil for 10 minutes instead of baking.
You may use any type of cheese that you like in this recipe - Italian cheeses work especially well.
If desired, use your favorite fish (sea bass
, orange roughy
, and etc.), instead of grouper.
This recipe for Crab Crusted Baked Grouper serves/makes: 4
The Crab Crusted Baked Grouper recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Baked