4 - 6
How to cook Crab Fettuccine
- 1 pound lump crab meat, drained
- 1 (12-ounce) box fettuccine noodles (mix of spinach and regular pasta)
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 small cartons whipping cream (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 2 packages shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup parsley
- Cook fettuccine and drain.
- While fettuccine is beginning to boil, heat butter and garlic in skillet on medium heat until garlic is lightly browned (do not burn).
- Add whipping cream, sherry, crabmeat and pepper. Heat 3 minutes until sauce begins to bubble, stirring occasionally. Add Parmesan and stir for 1 minute until cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and pour over drained fettuccine in large saucepan. Stir well to coat all noodles.
- Put the Crab Fettuccine in large serving bowl and sprinkle with parsley.
The Crab Fettuccine recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Crab Fettuccine serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Crab Fettuccine recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Pasta