How to cook Crab Fruited Salad
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab meat
- 1 small can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 3 avocados, to serve
- Grated coconut, for garnish
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Split avocados in half, leaving the skin intact. Remove seed.
- When crab mixture is chilled, spoon on avocado halves.
- Sprinkle with grated coconut and serve.
The Crab Fruited Salad recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Crab Fruited Salad serves/makes: 6 servings
The Crab Fruited Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Salad