4 - 6 servings
How to cook Crab Meat Salad
- 1 pound backfin crab meat
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 hard-cooked egg, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine ingredients with enough mayonnaise to mix.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve.
The Crab Meat Salad recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Crab Meat Salad serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Crab Meat Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Salad