4 - 6 servings
How to cook Crab Meat Salad with Avocado Slices
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab meat
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped Brazil nuts
- Lettuce, to serve
- 2 ripe avocados, sliced, to garnish
- Combine chili sauce, mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and salt in a small bowl.
- Add crab meat, celery, and nuts; mix lightly and refrigerate.
- At serving time, spoon crab salad on lettuce. Garnish with avocado slices dipped in remaining lemon juice.
The Crab Meat Salad with Avocado Slices recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Crab Meat Salad with Avocado Slices serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Crab Meat Salad with Avocado Slices recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Salad