About 3 cups or 1 small mold
How to cook Crab Mold
- 2 pounds crab meat, picked clean of any shells or cartilage
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pimientos
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Hot sauce or cayenne pepper, to taste
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, blend together the crab meat and butter to form a paste. Add the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, press the mixture into a small bowl or mold. Return to the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Turn out the mold onto a bed of lettuce and serve with crackers or French bread.
The Crab Mold recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Crab Mold serves/makes: About 3 cups or 1 small mold
The Crab Mold recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Aspic/Chilled