10 - 12 appetizer servings
How to cook Crab Mold with Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cans (7 ounces each) crab meat, flaked
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Knox gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Place gelatin in cold water to soften.
- Heat soup, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, onion and cream cheese in double boiler until cheese is melted.
- Add gelatin and salt. Stir until dissolved. Chill until partially set.
- Fold in crab meat and celery. Turn into 1/2-quart mold and chill until firm.
- Serve the Crab Mold with crackers or French bread.
The Crab Mold with Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Crab Mold with Cream of Mushroom Soup serves/makes: 10 - 12 appetizer servings
The Crab Mold with Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Aspic/Chilled