How to cook Crab Pasta Salad
- 24 ounces (4 cups) cooked crab meat or imitation crab meat, chopped
- 8 ounces (3 cups) uncooked small shell pasta
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed or 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Cook pasta shells to desired doneness as directed on package, adding peas during last 2 minutes of cooking time.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk, dill weed, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
- Drain pasta shells and peas; rinse with cold water to cool.
- Add cooked pasta shells and peas and all remaining ingredients to mayonnaise mixture; mix well.
The Crab Pasta Salad recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Crab Pasta Salad serves/makes: 4
The Crab Pasta Salad recipe is adopted from the Pasta - 1996.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Salad