How to cook Crab Salad
- 1 pound canned backfin crab meat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 8 stuffed ripe olives, chopped
- Chopped onion, to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well but gently.
- Serve the Crab Salad on lettuce leaves with crackers.
The Crab Salad recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
Stuffed and chopped, olives add a colorful twist to this simple crab salad. It's good any time of year.
This recipe for Crab Salad serves/makes: 4 servings
The Crab Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Salad