How to cook Crab Salad Delight
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 cup salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- Remove all shell from crab meat, leaving lumps as large as possible. Place in bowl with celery and red pepper.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a small bowl for the salad dressing.
- Mix dressing with the crab meat mixture, being careful to keep lumps of crab whole. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve the Crab Salad Delight in chilled bowl lined with lettuce leaves. Garnish with parsley or tomato wedges.
- This salad also can be served in scooped out ripe tomatoes, if desired.
The Crab Salad Delight recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Crab Salad Delight serves/makes: 4 servings
The Crab Salad Delight recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Salad