How to cook Crab Salad Sandwich
- 14 - 16 imitation crab meat sticks (surimi) or crab meat, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 onion chopped (optional)
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- Wheat bread
- Put crab sticks, mayonnaise, salt, sugar, celery, lemon juice, and onion in a bowl and mix well.
- Chill for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Put lettuce leaves on a piece of bread and top with crab salad.
- Top with another bread cut in half diagonally and garnish with a slice of cucumber on top.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Serve the Crab Salad Sandwich immediately.
The Crab Salad Sandwich
recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Crab Salad Sandwich serves/makes: 4 servings
The Crab Salad Sandwich recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Sandwich