How to cook Crab Salad with Smoked Ham
- 1 small tin of crab meat
- 2 ounces smoked ham, cut into strips
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Handful of lettuce, cut
- 2 potatoes, peeled, cooked and in cubes
- 2 eggs, boiled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons rose wine
- Pepper and salt to taste
- For the dressing, beat the mayonnaise and rose wine well together and add pepper and salt to taste.
- Toss the other ingredients and pour the dressing on top.
- Decorate with a few pieces of crab meat and some capers.
The Crab Salad with Smoked Ham recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Crab Salad with Smoked Ham serves/makes: 4
The Crab Salad with Smoked Ham recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Salad