18 - 20 mushrooms
How to cook Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 18-20 medium mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons shredded Parmesan
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine the crabmeat, cream cheese, parsley, green onions, and Parmesan.
- Add garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Stuff the mushroom caps with the mixture and top with bread crumbs.
- Spray the tops with nonstick spray to help them brown.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for about 20 minutes, or until the filling is hot and melted.
- Serve the Crab Stuffed Mushrooms hot.
The Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
recipe very simple to cook and very tasty too!
This recipe for Crab Stuffed Mushrooms serves/makes: 18 - 20 mushrooms
The Crab Stuffed Mushrooms recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Appetizer