How to cook Crab Wrap Rolls
- 1 pound backfin crab meat, drained and picked over to remove cartilage
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce
- 3/4 cup sweet red onion, diced
- 1 cup diced red, green and yellow bell peppers (combined, not each)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 cup virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 4 flour tortillas or lavish bread
- Dab of sour cream, optional
- Toothpicks, optional
- Cut lettuce into 1/2-inch pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup mixed peppers, lettuce, cilantro and onion with Old Bay seasoning, oil, and vinegar.
- Lightly fluff crab meat into salad mix so as to not break up the lumps of meat.
- Fill tortillas or lavish shell with crab mixture and roll closed - a dab of sour cream may be spread on tortillas before adding the crab mixture to hold the roll closed. Toothpicks may also be used to hold the rolls closed.
- Cut each roll in half and stand on ends to display on plate. Sprinkle remaining diced peppers over plate as garnish.
The Crab Wrap Rolls recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Crab Wrap Rolls serves/makes: 4 rolls
The Crab Wrap Rolls recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked