4 - 6 servings
How to cook Crab and Celery Salad
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab meat
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon capers
- Remove all cartilage from crab meat.
- Place celery in a bowl.
- Mix in lemon juice, salt, pepper, mayonnaise and capers.
- Add crab meat and mix gently but thoroughly.
The Crab and Celery Salad recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Crab and Celery Salad serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Crab and Celery Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Salad