How to cook Crab and Cucumber Noodle Salad
- 4 ounces cooked crab meat or imitation crab meat, shredded
- 8 ounces uncooked vermicelli
- 3 green onions (whites and tops)
- 1 cucumber, halved, seeded and cut into julienne strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Cook vermicelli according to package directions, omitting salt; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain thoroughly.
- Separate whites of green onions from tops; chop whites. Cut tops into thin strips.
- Combine vermicelli, crab meat, cucumber, cilantro and green onion tops in large bowl.
- Heat vegetable oil in small skillet over medium heat. Add whites of green onions, ginger and garlic; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Remove pan from heat; stir in lite soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and sesame oil until sugar dissolves.
- Pour over vermicelli mixture and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, tossing occasionally.
The Crab and Cucumber Noodle Salad recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Crab and Cucumber Noodle Salad serves/makes: 6
The Crab and Cucumber Noodle Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Salad