How to cook Crab and Shrimp Enchiladas
- 8 ounces crab meat, chopped
- 1 cup cooked shrimp, chopped
- 2 cups Colby-Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 2 (10-ounce) cans cream of shrimp soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies
- 8 (5 to 6-inch) flour tortillas
- In a bowl combine crab, shrimp, onion, 1 can of cream of shrimp soup, and 1 cup cheese.
- Place mixture in tortilla and roll up; place seam-side down in greased 9x13-inch baking pan.
- In another bowl combine 1 can of cream of shrimp soup, milk, and tomatoes and green chilies, pour this mixture over the tortillas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 30 to 35 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
The Crab and Shrimp Enchiladas recipe easy to prepare and so good!
is a corn or flour tortilla rolled around a filling and covered with a chili pepper sauce. Enchiladas
can be filled with a variety of ingredients, including meat, cheese, beans, potatoes, vegetables, seafood or combinations.
This recipe for Crab and Shrimp Enchiladas serves/makes: 8 enchiladas
The Crab and Shrimp Enchiladas recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Seafood Mix
(more Seafood Mix
Preparation Method: Baked