3 - 4 servings
How to cook Crabby Fish (Crab-Topped Walleye)
- 1 pound walleye or saugeye fillets
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat (drained - cartilage removed)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (can also use light)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Paprika (optional)
- Bake fillets in a greased 8 inches pan at 350°F for 18-22 minutes (just until done – will flake easily).
- Combine remaining ingredients and spoon over fish fillets.
- Broil 5 inches from heat for 5-8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Paprika and serve.
- Serve the Crabby Fish hot immediately with your favorite dip sauce.
The Crabby Fish (Crab-Topped Walleye) recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Crabby Fish (Crab-Topped Walleye) serves/makes: 3 - 4 servings
The Crabby Fish (Crab-Topped Walleye) recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Walleye
Preparation Method: Baked