About 30 pieces
How to cook Crabby Snacks with Avocado and Bacon
- 16 ounces canned crabmeat, drained if necessary
- 1 baguette, cut into 1/4-inch slices (need about 30 slices)
- Nonstick cooking spray or olive oil
- 3 slices smoked bacon (about 1/4 pound), cut crosswise into 1/4-inch pieces
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise or cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and thinly sliced
- Red pepper flakes for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Spray baguette slices with cooking spray or brush with olive oil. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp; drain on paper towel.
- In a medium bowl, toss together crabmeat, mayonnaise or cream cheese, parsley, lemon juice, Worcestershire, lemon zest, white pepper, salt, and bacon. Makes about 2 cups crab mixture.
- Top each baguette slice with a heaping tablespoon of crab mixture. Top with avocado slice and sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
The Crabby Snacks with Avocado and Bacon
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Crabby Snacks with Avocado and Bacon serves/makes: About 30 pieces
The Crabby Snacks with Avocado and Bacon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Appetizer