How to cook Cream Dory and Pechay in Oyster Sauce
- 1 pound cream dory fillets (pangasius, labahita or tilapia can be a good substitute)
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 bundle pechay
- Pepper to taste
- 1 small piece ginger, julienned
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce with oyster sauce. Add water to dilute.
- On a frying pan, line up pechay leaves to make a bed for the fish.
- Put the cream dory fillets in and pour the soy-oyster mixture.
- Add a pinch of pepper and ginger, let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve the Cream Dory and Pechay in Oyster Sauce hot with steamed white rice.
The Cream Dory and Pechay in Oyster Sauce is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook - healthy as well.
This recipe for Cream Dory and Pechay in Oyster Sauce serves/makes: 4 servings
The Cream Dory and Pechay in Oyster Sauce recipe is adopted from The Philippine Cookbook by Reynaldo Alejandro.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered